HORSEBACK RIDING WITH BARBECUE
This program includes:
Transfer in/out to activity
Mineral water in reusable bottle and Welcome chocolate
Welcome map with the location of all of our services
Hygiene kit: sunscreen, gel alcohol and tissue paper
Concierge assistance during your stay
Argentinian asado (in regular)
Choose clothing made of quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabrics, such as wool or polyester. Avoid cotton, which takes a long time to dry when wet. You can think of clothing as separate systems:
- Next-to-skin base layers: Made of wool or polyester, these are most important in cool to cold temperatures.
- Waist – down clothing: Long pants ideally
- Insulation: Depending on the weather, you may need a puffy vest or jacket, lightweight fleece pullover, warm hat and gloves.
- Rainwear: It’s wise to carry a waterproof jacket no matter the weather forecast. If you’re expecting wet weather, bring the rain pants along, too.
- Footwear: either high – knee boots, trekking shoes or boots to keep you warm and protect you from thistles and branches that may appear while riding in different terrain conditions.
- Accessories: cup / hat and sunglasses
Departure / Return Time: 10 am / 4 pm
Technical grades: Suitable for: People of most ages who are in general good condition, and have some (basic) hiking experience.
Minimum Age: 6 years old.