This program includes:
Mineral water in reusable bottle and Welcome chocolate
Welcome map with the location of all of our services
Hygiene kit: sunscreen, gel alcohol and tissue paper
Concierge assistance during your stay
Rigid Inflatable Boat
Choose clothing made of quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabrics, such as wool or polyester. Avoid cotton, which takes a long time to dry when wet. You can think of clothing as separate systems:
Next-to-skin base layers: Made of wool or polyester, these are most important in cool to cold temperatures.
Hiking layers: These include nylon and/or polyester pants, T-shirt, sun shirt, sun hat. Bathing suit if weather permits, a boat ride is the perfect opportunity to jump in the Lake!
Insulation: Depending on the weather, you may need a puffy vest or jacket, lightweight fleece pullover, warm hat and gloves.
Rainwear: It’s wise to carry a waterproof jacket no matter the weather forecast. If you’re expecting wet weather, bring the rain pants along, too.
• Departure / 10:00 am
• Return / 04:00 pm.
• Technical Grades: Easy
• Suitable for: People of most ages* who are in general good condition, and have some (basic) hiking experience.
• Trail Conditions: Largely facilitated, wide paths with mostly firm and stable surfaces.
Decent signage and trail markings.
• Type of Terrain: Flat and/or hilly.
• Distance & Elevation: Elevation gain of less than 800 meters and less than 12 km of distance total.
• Fitness Level: good
• Personal Mountaineering Gear: See Recommendations
• Minimum Age: All ages. Please let us know if there are children under 8 years old.