TAI-CHI / CHI-KUNG
This programe includes:
Transfer in/out to activity
Mineral water in reusable bottle
Welcome map with the location of all of our services
Hygiene kit: sunscreen, gel alcohol and tissue paper
Bilingual Tai Chi or Chi -Kung instructor
Concierge assistance during your stay
Tai Chi requires a great deal of bending, stretching, and moving.
As such, you will want to wear clothes that are comfortable and stretchy. While you want to be able to move in your clothes, you also want to make sure that they are not too baggy, as this can also make movements difficult.
You should bring a sweatshirt along with you for the end of class, but make sure the clothes you wear are cool –you will be working up a sweat.
• AM Tai-Chi / Chi-Kung: 10 am – 12 pm
• PM Tai-Chi / Chi-Kung: 2 pm – 4 pm
• Suitable for: People of most ages, who are in general good condition.
No need of previous experience.
• Personal Gear: See Recommendations.
• Minimum Age: 14 years old.