TREKKING BELLA VISTA
This program includes:
Transfer in/out to activity
Mineral water in reusable bottle and Welcome chocolate
Welcome map with the location of all of our services
Hygiene kit: sunscreen, gel alcohol and tissue paper
Concierge assistance during your stay
Choose clothing made of quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabrics, such as wool or polyester. Avoid cotton, which takes a long time to dry when wet. You can think of clothing as separate systems:
Next-to-skin base layers: Made of wool or polyester, these are most important in cool to cold temperatures.
Hiking layers: These include nylon and/or polyester pants, T-shirt, sun shirt, sun hat. Bathing suit if weather permits, a boat ride is the perfect opportunity to jump in the Lake!
Insulation: Depending on the weather, you may need a puffy vest or jacket, lightweight fleece pullover, warm hat and gloves.
Rainwear: It’s wise to carry a waterproof jacket no matter the weather forecast. If you’re expecting wet weather, bring the rain pants along, too.
• Departure/Return Time: 9 am / 3 pm
• Technical Grade: Moderate.
Mountain trekking, with the possibility of occasional use of the hands to move up the route. Little potential danger is encountered. Ankle high hiking boots strongly recommended.
• Trail Conditions: Partly facilitated (ie. wooden/stone staircases, bridges, railings). Narrower paths and slightly more technical, although mostly firm and stable surfaces. Rocks and other obstacles are present. Some signage, good trail-markings.
• Type of Terrain: Hilly, with some steeper, rocky stretches that require good eye/hand/feet coordination.
• Distance & Elevation: Elevation gain of 900 meters and a maximum distance of 10km.
• Duration: 5 hours aprox.
• Fitness Level: Good.
• Suitable for: People of most ages, who are in general good condition, and have previous hiking experience.
• Minimum Age: All ages. Please let us know if there are children under 12 years old.