This program includes:
Transfer in/out to activity
Mineral water in reusable bottle and Welcome chocolate
Welcome map with the location of all of our services
Hygiene kit: sunscreen, gel alcohol and tissue paper
Concierge assistance during your stay
Choose clothing made of quick-drying, moisture-wicking fabrics, such as wool or polyester. Avoid cotton, which takes a long time to dry when wet. You can think of clothing as separate systems:
Next-to-skin base layers: Made of wool or polyester, these are most important in cool to cold temperatures.
Hiking layers: These include nylon and/or polyester pants, T-shirt, sun shirt, sun hat. Bathing suit if weather permits, a boat ride is the perfect opportunity to jump in the Lake!
Insulation: Depending on the weather, you may need a puffy vest or jacket, lightweight fleece pullover, warm hat and gloves.
Rainwear: It’s wise to carry a waterproof jacket no matter the weather forecast. If you’re expecting wet weather, bring the rain pants along, too.
• Departure/Return Time: 9 am / 4 pm
• Technical Grade: Moderate.
Mountain trekking, with the possibility of occasional use of the hands or chains or ropes to move up the route. Little potential danger is encountered. Ankle high hiking boots strongly recommended.
• Trail Conditions: Partly facilitated (ie. wooden/stone staircases, bridges, railings). Narrower paths and slightly more technical, although mostly firm and stable surfaces. Rocks and other obstacles are present. Some signage, good trail-markings.
• Type of Terrain: Hilly, with some steeper, rocky stretches that require good eye/hand/feet coordination.
• Distance & Elevation: Elevation gain of 800~1,500 meters and a maximum distance of 15km.
• Duration: 6 hours approx.
• Fitness Level: Good.
• Suitable for: people of most ages, who are in general good condition, and have previous hiking experience.
• Minimum Age: All ages. Please let us know if there are children under 8 years old.